We are ready to welcome an EXCELLENT Outpatient Sport-Specific Physical Therapist to join our growing team at the new site, known as The Re__Building! As a member of this group, you can expect to receive and contribute to a dynamic and interactive group with experienced and collaborative PTs in a state of the art environment with the latest in sport science equipment: forceplates, videography, surface EMG, isokinetic dynamometry, and an instrumented treadmill! Qualified candidates should be prepared to grow their practice and reputation through improving patient function and quality of life. PREFERENCE given to therapists with an exceptional personality (interpersonal and patient interaction), those with SCS or OCS, or those with aspirations-of or qualifications-for specialization (APTA or otherwise) – in that order.
- Apply technology and movement analysis to aspiring and high-level athletes for their optimal engagement in competitive sport
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on function, pain, and return to competition
- Facilitate maximum physical recovery, skill and wellness by enabling athletes to train and compete with reduced risk for injury
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients’ progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Continuously seek learning opportunities for personal growth that translate into patient outcomes.
- Previous experience in athletics on a personal level, additionally in the practice of sports-based physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Ability to handle physical workload of 1-1 patient care in 45 minute treatments
- Ability to build rapport with patients, athletes, parents, coaches, and colleagues
- Excellent written/EMR documentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities with a desire for growth
Tour the Orthopedic, Sport, Rehabilitation, and Wellness clinic here
View the latest video of The Re_Building construction here
Email your resume or inquire about the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist Care with a Personal Touch – are you ready to join a team that lives that motto!