We are pleased with Governor Brown’s announcement of non-essential medical services resuming as of May 1, as we know this means more good people like you can begin or resume their path to wellness through physical therapy.
As such, we expect to treat more patients in the upcoming weeks than we have in the previous few and are taking steps to ensure a clean, safe environment. We are adhering to the federal (CDC) and state (OHA) medical recommendations as well as the Governor’s phase I non-essential medical services recommendations in an effort to comfortably and safely welcome patients back to NWRA. We are requiring:
- Six feet of social between everyone in the clinic, including the waiting room (unless medically necessary)
- Patients not to enter the building more than 5 minutes prior to their appointment
- Patients and therapists to wash hands prior to treatment
- Patients to not enter the building if they have experienced and COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days
- All employees to wear a personal facial covering
- Patients are requested to wear a personal facial covering
- All equipment cleaned between each patient use
- Encouraging employees to work from home when possible to minimize exposure
NWRA’s purpose has always been to serve our community through improved health and wellness, and we are excited to continue to continue to do so in a safe, health-promoting environment.
To schedule an appointment, call us at 503-371-0779 today.