Congratulations to Rene’e – she has attained the distinction of being one of the few CMPs in the area. This includes extensive coursework and both practical and didactic testing. This training will help Rene’e help people with pain and biomechanical problems….EVEN BETTER than she was able to do before. Congratulate her on your next trip into the clinic!
Find us on Facebook
- Don't ignore hip pain: Impingement a growing problem among young, active
- Sports bras don't hold up, says researcher developing more supportive undergarment
- Scientists work to engineer injectable therapy for rotator cuff injuries
- Study finds limited resources for injured surgeons
- Reconceptualizing JFK’s chronic low back pain