Congratulations to Rene’e – she has attained the distinction of being one of the few CMPs in the area. This includes extensive coursework and both practical and didactic testing. This training will help Rene’e help people with pain and biomechanical problems….EVEN BETTER than she was able to do before. Congratulate her on your next trip into the clinic!
Find us on Facebook
- Long-lasting improvements for discogenic low-back pain treated with minimally invasive intradiscal biacuplasty
- Quality of life improves with minimally invasive surgery for low back pain
- Spinal manipulative therapy reduces central pain sensitization
- Physical therapy intervention reduces injury in custodial workers
- Managing chronic bone, joint pain