Congratulations to Rene’e – she has attained the distinction of being one of the few CMPs in the area. This includes extensive coursework and both practical and didactic testing. This training will help Rene’e help people with pain and biomechanical problems….EVEN BETTER than she was able to do before. Congratulate her on your next trip into the clinic!
Find us on Facebook
- Physical therapy instructional video may be as good as an in-person visit for shoulder rehabilitation exercises
- Recurrent head and neck tumors have gene mutations that could be vulnerable to cancer drug
- New screening tool to diagnose common sleep problem in children
- Anesthetic technique important to prevent damage to brain
- Low back pain accounts for third of all disability linked to work