Congratulations to Rene’e – she has attained the distinction of being one of the few CMPs in the area. This includes extensive coursework and both practical and didactic testing. This training will help Rene’e help people with pain and biomechanical problems….EVEN BETTER than she was able to do before. Congratulate her on your next trip into the clinic!
Find us on Facebook
- Long-term use of prescription painkillers for back pain linked to erectile dysfunction in men
- Chronic pain sufferers likely to have anxiety
- Weeks after stroke, some patients develop chronic, debilitating pain
- Influence of the family on back pain sufferers
- 3-D system could prevent shoulder injuries in baseball pitchers