We are ready to welcome an EXCELLENT Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist to join our growing team! As a member of this group, you can expect to receive and contribute to a dynamic and interactive group with experienced and collaborative PTs in a state of the art environment. Qualified candidates should be prepared to grow their practice and reputation through improving patient function and quality of life. PREFERENCE given to therapists with an exceptional personality (interpersonal and patient interaction), those with SCS or OCS, or those with aspirations-of or qualifications-for specialization (APTA or otherwise) – in that order.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on function, pain, and return to work, life, sport.
- Facilitate maximum physical recovery, skill and wellness by enabling patients to control their health on D/C
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients’ progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Continuously seek learning opportunities for personal growth that translate into patient outcomes.
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload of 1-1 patient care in 45 minute treatments
- Ability to build rapport with patients and colleagues
- Excellent written/EMR documentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities with a desire for growth
Tour the Sport, Rehabilitation, and Wellness clinic here
Email your resume or inquire about the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist Care with a Personal Touch – are you ready to join a team that lives that motto!