We are ready to welcome an EXCELLENT Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist to join our growing team! As a member of this group, you can expect to receive and contribute to a dynamic and interactive group with experienced and collaborative PTs in a state of the art environment. Qualified candidates should be prepared to grow their practice and reputation through improving patient function and quality of life.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on function, pain, and return to work, life, sport.
- Facilitate maximum physical recovery, skill and wellness by enabling patients to control their health on D/C
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients’ progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Continuously seek learning opportunities for personal growth that translate into patient outcomes.
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload of 1-1 patient care in 45 minute treatments
- Ability to build rapport with patients and colleagues
- Excellent written/EMR documentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities with a desire for growth
Tour the Sport, Rehabilitation, and Wellness clinic here
Email your resume or inquire about the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist Care with a Personal Touch – are you ready to join a team that lives that motto!