We have a lot of news to share again, always in an attempt to move forward…here is what we know:
1) We are pleased to announce the hiring of a fabulous person and Occupational Therapist – Trish Ostrander, OTD, who will be joining us to bolster our Occupational Therapy services and build our hand therapy program.Trish comes to us from the outpatient program at OHSU, where she has continued to refine her clinical skills since graduating from Creighton University in Nebraska.
2) We continue to build our Wellness Services through the Geriatric Wellness Center of NWRA. Our cognitive program is now over 5 years strong and the physical program is being regularly attended. The physical program is about to receive a major upgrade in equipment…COMING SOON!
3) Our website is going to be updated, fashioning more medical information, links for rehabilitation equipment, and downloads COMING this SUMMER!
4) Mike is hot off of the Boston Marathon and gunning for a new PR in December at the California International Marathon. In the meantime, he is gunning for a PR at the 1/2Ironman at Pacific Crest in June.
5) Brady has nearly completed his training for the Newport Marathon on June 5th.
6) Renee will be competing in the challenging Olympic distance triathlon at Pacific Crest in June.
As always, we recommend that you get out there and get active!
Mike and Diane Studer